Founded in 2004, Yelp is a San Francisco-based company that focuses on helping customers connect with local businesses. Through its crowd-sourced reviews, Yelp users can read about others’ experiences first-hand and choose the business that meets their needs. The company features reviews about restaurants, hair stylists, shopping locations, and more.
Consumers who visit the Yelp website will also find local events, lists of top-rated locations, and can message with fellow “Yelpers.” Business owners can set up free accounts, which allow them to interact with their customers. The company uses automated software to determine which businesses appear first during searches.
Yelp operates Yelp.com, a dedicated mobile app, the online reservation app SeatMe, and food-delivery company Eat24. The company became public in 2012, and was profitable for the first time in 2014. Today, Yelp has more than 130 million visitors per month and 95 million reviews. Most of the company’s revenue comes from advertising.
Yelp Customer Care Information
Yelp’s primary support site offers a wealth of information for customers seeking answers. Use the Help page’s search tool to find the solutions to many commonly asked questions. Business owners can call (877) 767-9357 for Yelp’s dedicated helpline, while non-business owners can reach the company at (415) 908-3801. You can also send questions and comments to Yelp via email at email@example.com.
Visit the following links for Yelp customer service:
- Yelp’s main customer support website, where you’ll find information on how to use Yelp as a customer or business. The site also features a handy search tool that can help you find solutions to your problems.
- The Using Yelp page offers information on getting started with Yelp, posting reviews, purchasing gift certificates, and more.
- Business owners with questions about their service can contact Yelp using this online contact form.
- If you need to report a review on Yelp, this guide shows you how.
- This page outlines Yelp’s posting guidelines and can help you determine if you should report the review.
- Looking to publish your own post on Yelp? Read these guidelines to ensure your review complies with Yelp’s rules.
- Those looking for information about the company will find a variety of infographics, demographic data, and useful facts on this webpage.
Yelp’s Mailing Address is:
140 New Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
Consumers can connect with Yelp by following the company on Twitter. Twitter users can receive assistance by sending a Direct Message or Tweet to @YelpSupport. You can also “Like” Yelp on Facebook and follow the company’s photos on Instagram.