With nearly two centuries of active service to its name, Wells Fargo is one of the world’s most recognizable major banks. Originally founded in 1852 in an attempt to capitalize on California’s Gold Rush-boosted economy, the company has endured high and low points over the past several years, slowly growing and remaining present through decades of American history.
Today Wells Fargo stands as one of the largest banks in both the US and internationally, with over 70 million customers across 35 different countries. In honor of its long and storied history, the company even operates several Wells Fargo History Museums across the United States, a sign of Wells Fargo’s unique style compared to other banks.
Wells Fargo customer support service
As one would expect from a respected banking corporation, Wells Fargo offers its customers a large variety of support options. Phone support for US customers is available at the following numbers:
- 1-800-869-3557 for general banking needs.
- 1-800-956-4442 for online and mobile banking.
- 1-800-877-4833 for hearing impaired customers.
All Wells Fargo telephone service lines are available toll free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Email support is available for registered customers through Wells Fargo’s own site, WellsFargo.com.
Other online services from Wells Fargo include:
- The general help index, providing links to other customer service topics and additional phone numbers for more specific needs.
- Frequently Asked Questions. Hosting general questions on all topics that might concern Wells Fargo customers, including loan and insurance-related concerns.
- ATM and Banking Locations. Instant access to the location of specific Wells Fargo branches and ATMs, with search options for specific details such as stamp availability and foreign currency exchanges.
Please note that some online help options may require an active Wells Fargo account to make full use of. Smaller, more urgent questions can also be directed to the “Ask Wells Fargo” Twitter account, linked below.
For physical mail items, Wells Fargo holds several unique mailing addresses around the US, listed by category here. For general checking and savings concerns, please send mail to:
Wells Fargo Bank
P. O. Box 6995
Portland, OR 97228-6995
Other addresses listed include auto and home loan centers, credit card services, and more. Please be sure you are sending mail to the correct location for your specific needs. As stated on the linked web page as well, including your account number with physical mail helps properly identify existing customers.
To follow Wells Fargo elsewhere online, please take a look at these social media platforms: