USAA was established in 1922 in San Antonio, Texas when a group of officers came up with a plan to insure each other’s vehicles. Since that time, USAA has expanded to provide financial services to millions of military personnel and their families all over the country. Services provided by USAA are restricted to those who are currently serving in the military, those who have served in the military, and to members of the immediate family of those in the military.
USAA offers a number of services and products to their customers. Their banking division offers checking accounts, credit cards, and auto loans. The insurance division provides multiple options for auto, life, and homeowners insurance. USAA also has options available to help plan for retirement, home buying, and financial investments.
USAA Customer Service Information
USAA prides itself on providing the absolute best for our service men and women. Customer service for the general banking division is available Monday thru Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. by calling 1(800)531-8722. Auto and home insurance operating hours are Monday thru Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by calling 1(800)531-8722.
While here are some useful links:
- This link will take you to the USAA website.
- Follow this link for more information about how to contact the Banking division of USAA. Here you will find instructions for faxing any documents, the different services offered through the banking division, and other important phone numbers.
- This link will take you to the Mortgage Services contact information page. Here you will find contact information for specific home mortgage lenders that work with USAA.
- Follow this link for contact information regarding auto and property insurance.
- For brokerage and mutual funds, follow this link.
- This link will take you to the Life and Health Insurance contact page.
- For online support, including login and password questions, use the contact information on this page.
- This link provides contact information for a variety of other services including eligibility questions and USAA employment opportunities and questions.
- This link will take you to the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Follow this link to visit USAA’s financial advice and questions page. Here you can find answers to questions about how to handle certain financial situations such as debt manangement and credit scores.
USAA Headquarters Mailing Address:
USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78288-9876