US Bank was established in the 1990s through the merger and acquisition of over 50 smaller and regional banks in the West and Midwest. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, it is the fifth largest commercial banking company in the United States and services more than 3,000 banking locations and over 5,000 ATMs in 25 states. Banking operations are also available in Europe and Canada. US Bank has more than $419 billion in assets and offers a full range of personal, business and institutional banking services, including brokerage, investment, insurance, trust and mortgage services.
US Bank is a Fortune 500 company and the recipient of several awards. Global Finance named it one of the World’s Safest Banks through an evaluation of long-term credit ratings and total assets of the 500 largest banks worldwide. Forbes magazine name it as one of America’s most reputable companies and CNN Money recognized the company as one of the nation’s best banks based on an analysis of savings, checking and CD account terms. Fortune named US Bank as the Most Admired Superregional Bank in the nation for five straight years. Beyond recognition for its banking operations, the company’s hedge fund Quintillion has been recognized for fund administration, performance and client service.
US bank customer support service
The following website URLs are useful in getting assistance from US Bank:
- Find a location: The easy to use search tool will guide you to the nearest branch or ATM. Detailed search options also allow you to search by service offerings such as Spanish-speaking assistance, weekend hours and traveler checks availability.
- Customer service for personal banking: A general overview on personal banking services is found here with links to more detailed information.
- Online and mobile banking: From online check deposit to paying bills online to accessing online statements, links to many online banking functions are found from this area.
- Checking: A variety of checking accounts are offered, including student checking, with information on all found here.
- Home loans: Find current loan rates, learn how much you can afford with the mortgage calculator and contact a loan originator with questions.
- Auto loans: Find current rates, get pre-approved before you being shopping so you know how much you can borrow or apply for a loan from this link.
- Personal loans and lines of credit: While home and auto loans are the most common types of borrowing, sometimes we need a loan for personal needs that cannot be secured with collateral. Get more information on unsecured personal loans here.
- Investments and wealth management: Information on financial planning, retirement planning, IRAs, saving for a child’s education and more is available online with links to all services and products.
Customer service is available at 800-US BANKS (800-872-2657). International collect calls can be made to 503-401-9991 and TDD service is available at 800-685-5065.
The mailing address and phone number for the corporate headquarters of US Bank:
U.S. Bancorp Center
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402 – 7014