Understanding what “Brown can do for you,” means having a complete appreciation for the history of the company known as UPS. The United Parcel Service is the largest package delivery company in the world. It provides services to 220 countries, and processes nearly 15 million packages each day of the year.
Louisville, Kentucky is the corporate hub of UPS worldwide services. Over 8 million customers each day rely on the services that UPS provides. The distinctive brown-colored vans and delivery trucks are present in almost every community in the United States. UPS is known for its timely delivery of packages that are too big, or important to mail by USPS. UPS operates a complex network of semi trucks, vans, planes, and processing stations that work every day of the year, including important holidays.
UPS Customer Care Services
Every outlet and depot offering UPS processing is provided with information that assists people who need to ship packages ranging from small boxes, to huge transport items. Anywhere that UPS services is offered, company policies on shipping and delivery details is provided. Information about special deliveries like three, two, next day, and sensitive item deliveries is also ensured at each UPS outlet and depot.
The UPS network is immense, so its customer care centers are divided into regional and local offices. There is a way to contact national headquarters, regional offices, and local distribution depots.
- UPS National Headquarters: 1-800-742-5877, or 1-800-PICK-UPS
- UPS Human Resources Department: 1-800-877-1508
Customer questions regarding specific shipments, insurance claims, and information about the services offered at local depots can be answered at designated UPS shipping points. These points, especially in rural locations, will direct all customer inquiries to the closest UPS transfer station. Each of these stations is managed by a UPS employee who can answer questions that pertain to a specific location.
UPS World Headquarters can also be reached by mail.
55 Glenlake Parkway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
Helpful UPS Web Addresses
- For questions concerning rates and shipping times of packages within the 48 contiguous United States, follow this link.
- For customer questions about shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, go to this page.
- This address will provide information about general air shipping rates and times.
- Use this address to track packages and find estimated delivery times.
- This page will help a customer navigate the UPS international shipping rules and regulations.
- This address will direct customers to the main UPS customer care and support center. From this page, customers will likely be redirected to local offices using secondary emails and phones numbers.
- This is an extremely important page to access if insurance and damage claims arise in any UPS shipment.
UPS maintains an active social media presence to alert customers to changes in company protocols due to internal changes, or high volume shipping demands.