Sprint Corporation, more commonly known as Sprint, is an American telecommunications company and currently the fourth largest wireless network operator in the United States. Its origins date back to 1899 with the Brown Telephone Company where it offered telephone service to a rural area around Abilene, Kansas. It’s current headquarters are located in Overland Park, Kansas.
Though the name ‘Sprint’ is reserved for exclusive postpaid contracts, they also cover prepaid mobile access through their secondary carriers Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile. Sprint covers long distance calls, internet, and data services with their accounts. The company splits their sales into two segments: wireless and wireless equipment. Wireless includes the retail and wholesale wireless transmission services that are included in data plans, and account for most of their revenue. Sprint provides their products through direct sales representatives, retail outlets owned by the company, and web sales.
The company provides over 55 million customers with mobile voice, web, and data services with a nationwide network. Sprint works to keep customers satisfied with their attentive customer service and provide troubleshooting options whenever available. With employing technology to combat destructive driving and including accessibility options, Sprint aims to provide for the customers that stick beside them.
Sprint Customer Care Information
Should you run into any issues, Sprint is always available to take questions. Customer Service hours are Monday through Saturday from 6am to 2am (CST) and Sunday hours are from 6am to 12am.
- Sprint Customer Service phone number: (888) 211-4727
- Fax: (888) 569-4927
Any written mail can be sent to the following address:
6391 Sprint Parkway
Overland Park KS 66251-4300
For email correspondence, you can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them at 1-888-569-4927.
The following websites are useful for obtaining general information about Sprint:
- Device Help – For information on a specific phone brand or accessory. If you know the model of your phone or the one you want, this is a good start.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for Sprint Unlimited Plans — For any questions you have regarding unlimited plans, in general or of the one you want.
- FAQ for Sprint Lease – Any question pertaining to Sprint’s leasing.
- Sprint Account Help – For questions pertaining to your personal, pre-existing Sprint account.
- Sprint Store Locations – To help you locate the closest Sprint store near you.
- Sprint Live Chat – Corrosponde with a live representitive to answer your questions through chat.
- Submit a Question – To request specific information through an e-mail application through Sprint’s website. Allows for fast replies for personalized troubleshooting questions.
The following links can be used to keep up with Sprint through social media: