Customer care is vital to successful companies. It can help develop deep customer loyalty and expand relationships with customers. There are many ways to contact PayPal customer service.
It is possible to contact PayPal as a guest by visiting the customer service area Help Center as a Guest. This area provides links and a direct phone number to contact PayPal customer service.
There are also several self-help topics available on the support page. Topics include:
- How to add a debit/credit card
- Reset password
- Scams and listings on other classified websites
- Fees for PayPal accounts
- How to cancel payments already sent
There is a convenient PayPal customer service phone number that may be used: 888-221-1161. Call hours are as follows:
- For calls about Limitations, PayPal Credit, PayPal Debit Card, and Business Support: Mon-Fri 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM PT and Sat-Sun 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PT
- All other calls: Mon-Fri 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM PT and Sat-Sun 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM PT
Any other questions or concerns may be addressed by either emailing customer service or calling the toll free number listed above. Also available on PayPal website is the Resolution Center, Community Forums and an area for Privacy Concerns. PayPal values it’s customers and is ready to service all needs in a timely manner. Don’t hesitate to utilize the many Customer Care avenues available on their website. No concern is considered too small to the team and PayPal will surely do its best to serve all customers quickly and with respect.