Lyft is a hip and booming company that was launched in June 2012 based in San Francisco, CA. They are a privately held American transportation company started by Logan Green and John Zimmer. Lyft provides a mobile-app that allows peer-to-peer ridesharing for connecting passengers that need a “lift”. This comes super handy for anyone that doesn’t owe a car, work in the downtown/ metropolitan area where parking is super expensive, or just someone that needs a lift. Lyft is the on-demand ridesharing option for shorter trips within the city.
The vehicle is easily distinguished with the hot pink mustache that drivers put on their front bumper. To use Lyft, the rider must first download the app through their iOS or Android based phone and provide a valid form of payment, or link to their Google Wallet or PayPal account. Once the driver requests a ride, the app will pair the rider up with a nearby driver.
Lyft customer support service
Lyft wants to ensure that their customers are happy with every ride. If you are located in US, you can contact them by phone at 855-865-9553 and press 2 for a direct Lyft representative. Usually, the best way to contact them is through your Lyft app—Lyft help center. You can also contact Lyft on Twitter by @lyft and also through their Facebook page. However, the best way to reach Lyft is going through the app.
In addition to the mobile app, the following URS are useful links in getting assistance from Lyft:
- This link will show you all the cities that Lyft is available in.
- This link will provide general help, FAQ, how to start riding or driving with Lyft.
- This link will provide cancellation policies for passengers and describers what the cancellation fees are.
- At this page you can read more about using Lyft internationally, how to request or cancel a ride, Lost and Found and how the rates are calculated.
- Here you can submit a new help request here.
And here are email contacts for Lyft which you shouldn’t need to use, but here are a few popular Lyft email addresses in case you need to contact them this way.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – if you are a Lyft rider or driver and need general help with the Lyft
- appmentor@Lyft.com – if Lyft mentors get kicked out of a mentor session during it, they can submit documents and follow-up emails from the session here
- email@example.com – (This was not working the last time we checked) – if you have questions about anything related to driving for Lyft
- firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have an awesome story from a Lyft experience, or just something you want to share, you can submit it to this email
- email@example.com – if you have questions, comments, concerns, or updates for the folks at The Hub, you can email them with this
- firstname.lastname@example.org – if you need to submit your completed CPUC inspection checklist or past inspection documents (California drivers only)
- email@example.com – if you need to get reimbursed for something such as a Lyft-related toll
- firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have questions about your rating or how you can improve as a driver
Lyft is headquartered on
185 Berry Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Lastly. you can ask for support through social media: