Kohls originally began in Wisconsin in the 1940s as a grocery store. In 1962, the first department store with the Kohls name opened in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Today, Kohls is a chain department store with locations in 49 states. They sell name brand clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, beauty products, electronics, furniture, housewares and toys.
Kohls was originally a family run business, with the family leaving the operation in 1979. The headquarters of the company in is a suburb of Milwaukee, in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. They have become renowned for operating green stores that use solar power. Over 78 locations in six different states use solar power to run the stores.
Kohls Customer Care Information
Kohls customer care is found in an easy to use format on the website when you go to this page. Here customers can get answers to questions by typing in their inquiry in the box provided. Customers can also find information on credit cards, increasing credit card limits, payments for credit cards, online help with orders, help with discount codes and help with managing and accessing gift registries. Their Yes2You Rewards program and Kohls Cash programs are also covered on this page. Customers can find more help with orders and inquiries by calling (855) 564-5705.
Here are some website URL’s that are convenient for customers when searching for assistance:
- The main customer service page on Kohls website. Here customer inquiries are handled. This is a helpful resource when you’re not sure what your specific question is
- A good page to access for all the information you’ll need for returns, exchanges and refunds. Here you’ll find clickable links providing answers to questions. You can also find further information in any of the frequently asked question areas
- A great place to find all the Gift Registry program information you need, plus find advice on how to set up registries for weddings, celebrations and baby registries. You’ll also find helpful information on the benefits of registries
- Information on shopping at Kohls is found here, including helpful advice for ordering online and buying merchandise online and picking it up in a nearby store
- Help in managing your Kohls Charge account if you’ve decided to get a Kohls charge card can be found here
- Here you’ll find all the information you need on shipping and helpful tracking information for orders
- A store locator arranged by state. You can choose to share your location, or type in a city or zip code to find stores located nearby
Kohls Email Address
Another easy way to contact Kohls customer service is to use the convenient email form provided at this link. Here you’ll find spaces to enter your name and email address, along with drop down menus so you can choose topics.