Founded in 1930 by Harland Sanders in North Corbin, Kentucky, Kentucky Fried Chicken is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain. KFC is responsible for popularizing chicken in the fast-food industry, which was saturated with hamburger-focused restaurants at the time. Kentucky Fried Chicken features cultural icon Colonel Sanders, a nickname taken by Harland Sanders while establishing the business.
In 1964, Sanders sold the rapidly expanding business to an investment group. Following the transition, the company began to develop a presence outside the United States. Today, there are KFC locations in Canada, the United Kingdom, and Mexico. The company operates approximately 18,000 locations across the globe and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands. Colonel Sanders’ image can still be found on KFC’s logo and packaging.
The company’s original product was its fried chicken pieces, seasoned with a signature blend of 11 herbs and spices and served in an iconic red-and-white bucket. KFC has since expanded its menu, including chicken wraps, salads, side dish items, desserts, and soft drinks. KFC also operates its Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation, which focuses on giving back to local communities.
KFC Customer Care Information
KFC has a dedicated customer service hotline, which can be reached by calling 1-800-CALL-KFC. The company website also features a contact form, which allows you to email Customer Care directly. KFC also operates several social media accounts.
Use the following links to receive customer service from KFC:
- Enter your ZIP code here to find the KFC location closest to you.
- This page directs you to KFC’s contact form, where you can enter any questions or concerns you have regarding your KFC experience.
- Those looking for KFC’s nutritional information will find the website’s Nutrition Calculator useful. You’ll be able to “build” your meal and see how it fares in terms of calories, fat, and other nutrients.
- Full nutrition information for all of KFC’s menu items.
- Those with food allergies may wish to consult with KFC’s food allergen guide.
- Looking for KFC’s Rewards Club? You can enter your email address to join on this page.
- Find information about KFC’s catering services here.
While for mail correspondence, KFC address is:
Yum Brands – KFC
1441 Gardiner Lane
Louisville, KY 40213