Emirates Airlines is one of the world’s most successful airline franchises, and is currently the largest airline in the Middle East. Emirates Airlines began in 1984 when Sheikh Mohammad bin Saeed Al Maktoum first discussed the possibility of an airline in Dubai with British businessman Maurice Flanagan. Mr. Flanagan actually put down an investment of $10 million at the start of this project. Emirates Airlines was conceived of as an airline that offered guests the highest quality service.
That ethos is why Emirates Airlines became the first to introduce video systems into all of their aircraft in 1995, just as one example. Emirates Airlines has also made a name for itself by sponsoring the Dubai World Cup and the UK’s Arsenal Football Club. The hub for Emirates Airlines is in Dubai International Airport, and the company is officially owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai. The company currently has a fleet well over 200 aircraft and flies to over 150 cities around the world.
Emirates customer service
If you ever have to get into contact with Emirates Airlines customer service, there are various ways to do so. Since Emirates Airlines is such a massive company, it can be hard to know where in the world you will be when you need coverage. The only number you really need to know is (800) 777-3999. This toll free number will get you in contact with Emirates customer care, and they will be able to handles your requests 24/7.
- Again, since Emirates Airlines is a truly global company, you might need to reach them in other parts of the globe. Below you will find a list of links to help tailor your search for the exact branch of the Emirates Airlines company you need to speak with wherever you are in the world.
- This link will show you the locations, office hours, and phone numbers for all the American Emirates Airlines offices. If you are not in the USA, you can just change the country tab and put in whatever country you need.
- This is Emirates’ official contact page. First, just enter the nature of your inquiry, and then this page will direct you to the best place to get that question answered. You can also send Emirates a compliment or complaint using this page.
- If you just have questions about anything related to Emirates Airlines’ services, this page is for you. This is the official FAQ page from the Emirates website.
- This is a Yellow Page listing on the central Emirates Airlines Headquarters in Dubai. This page has a great deal of contact information, as well as reviews, pictures, and a Google map of the headquarters.
The official headquarters for Emirates Group, along with their hours of operation, is:
Emirates Group HQ
PO Box 686
Tel: (+9714) 708 1111
Fax: (+9714) 286 4066
Time zone: GMT +4
Hours: 07:00-15:30, Sunday-Wednesday
Hours: 07:00-15:00, Thursday
If you want to mail a letter to one of the U.S. offices, you can search for one using the first link to find an office closest to you.