Apple is a multinational information technology company founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniar, and Ronald Wayne in April of 1976. The company is headquartered in the United States by their California office. Since the company was founded in 1976, it has become the worlds largest information technology company to date. They own and operate 478 retail stores in 17 different countries around the world.
Apple designs, develops, and sells electronics, computer software, and a variety of online services. They are best known for products such as the Iphone cellphone, Ipad tablet, Mac personal computer, Ipod MP3 player, and online services such as Itunes.
Apple customer care information
Apple puts a great deal of time and effort into caring for their customers, and offer several different options for getting in touch with them. Below are a list of telephone numbers, webpage links, email addresses, and physical addresses where Apple can be contacted.
U.S. residents can contact Apple to make purchases or ask questions by calling 1-800-MY–APPLE or 1-800–692–7753, 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. central time. If calling specifically to change or cancel an order placed on the Apple website, customers can call 1-800-692–7753, 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. central time.
The following website URLs are useful ways to quickly get in touch with Apple Customer Care representatives:
- This website will assist customers in finding a consultant to speak with directly. They can offer IT solutions for all Apple products and answer any questions customers may have.
- This is where customers can get in contact with the support team for the Itunes store.
- This link allows customers to set up a face-to-face appointment with a member of Apple’s Genius Bar team.
- Within 90 days of a purchase, new Apple customers can visit this link to receive free online technical support for their products without having to visit their local store.
- Here, Apple customers can see all of the repair options available to them based on their location and the product they are trying to have fixed.
Apple’s mailing address is as follows:
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
Apple can be found on these social media pages: