Jeffrey P. Bezos founded the infamous ecommerce store Amazon on July 5th, 1994 in Bellevue, WA. The company was founded during a burgeoning time for the internet before ecommerce grew into a multi-billion dollar vertical. In 1995, Amazon raised a series A of $8 million dollars. By 1997, the company went public for the purpose of raising more capital.
The company consistently generates higher revenue throughout time and does not focus on net income or profit generation. Amazon has 97,000 employees and generates $61.09 billion in annual revenue. Originally the online store sold books and has since expanded into other departments such as clothing, technology, personal care, digital goods, and much more.
Amazon customer care information
Amazon.com is an online shopping site providing visitors with access to thousands of new, modern products. Customer service is available in the United States and internationally at any time of day. There are numerous help links available on the Amazon site to assist you with your account, payments, orders, and to provide digital support, and answer your questions. There is a website with customer service available for the U.S., Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, and the U.K.
You can access some customer care features such as managing or canceling your order on your account when you log in. If you need to contact a third party seller, simply go to the product listing on Amazon and click on the third-party seller’s name, then click ‘Ask a question’.
- If you’re in the United States, you can contact customer service at 1-888-280-3321 or 1-888-280-4331.
- Contact Amazon’s headquarters and corporate office in the United States at 1-206-266-1000.
- International customer service can be reached at 1-206-266-2992.
Here are some helpful links to get more assistance from Amazon:
- Visit this page for general help with anything. Get assistance with your orders, prime membership, returns & refunds, payments & gift cards, and to change features of your account. Many help features require you to sign in to access them.
- On this page you can contact Amazon via their online messaging system about issues with your order, digital services, and anything else.
- Visit this page for assistance with Amazon’s digital services such as Amazon Video, Amazon Underground App, and Amazon Music. There is also access to manage your digital subscriptions on this page.
- This F.A.Q. page is designed to answer questions of new sellers on Amazon.
- This page leads to information about returns and refunds on Amazon, plus there is a link to check the status of your refund. The page also provides links to track your order, as well as exchange or replace an item.
- This page will answer any question you may have about shipping.
Amazon Headquarters is located at:
410 Terry Ave.
N Seattle, WA 98109
THey also have an office address in India:
Brigade Gateway,8th floor,
26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road,