Acura is a luxury vehicle line owned by the parent company Honda in 1986. It saw a drastic improvement in sales in the U.S. when it redesigned the Legend, it’s star model. Now, it focuses on providing excellent Acura customer care and support, as well as high quality vehicles for its customers. It was launched in Hong Kong in 1991. Its release in Japan was delayed, although it was intended to arrive in 2008. The financial crisis delayed these plans. Now, it operates in Japan, Kuwait, Mexico, Russia, China, and the United States, among other regions.
It is widely known as the first Japanese luxury brand and is thought to have inspired the high-end models of its competitors Nissan and Toyota (Infiniti and Lexus). One of the innovations that Acura brought to the United States market was VTEC, which is variable valve timing for better efficiency and performance. It consistently ranks as one of the highest performers for customer satisfaction in the auto industry. In 2015, it launched a new engine, which is turbo charged mid size. They also launched a dual clutch transmission. Acura has models available for all ages and consumer types looking for a daily driver.
Acura Customer Care Information
Acura takes great care of its customers. If your are located in the U.S., you can call them by phone, toll free on Monday through Friday from 6AM to 5PM (PT) for help at 1-800-382-2238. You can also click on the one of the links available below to get a variety of online help services. These sometimes require you to have an account and sign in or register with Acura beforehand.
There are also a variety of other ways you can reach them for help at their client relations department. You can fax them at 1-310-783-3535 or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following website URLs are useful in getting assistance from Acura:
- General client relations help: This is where to go if you have a general question but are not yet sure what specifically to ask about.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions): This is a common list of questions that other customers have had in the past. It’s a great place to start.
- Help with your account: If you are already an account holder with Acura, then you can log in here. Note that this requires you to have an email address.
- Maintenance dealer search: Sometimes, your Acura needs maintenance and repairs. This search function will allow you to find the dealer closest to you for that service.
- Service maintenance scheduler: You can schedule your next maintenance session at the time convenient to you online.
- Store locator: This is the convenient website that lets you find stores quickly and easily online from your smart phone, tablet, or laptop.
While their mailing address is:
Acura Client Relations
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
Acura is also available on social media at: