The successful venture of Inditex, Zara, was founded by Amancio Ortega and Rosalina Mera in 1975. It started off in a small store in coastal Spain and soon branched globally into one of the world’s well renowned largest retailers. In 1989, Zara’s store entered the United States, and in 2011, launched the online boutique for the United States.
It’s now in 1,200 locations and has over 6,500 outlets in major fashion capitals such as London, Tokyo, Paris, and New York. Zara sells men, women, and children’s clothing and accessories, and works to share the passion for fashion amongst a spectrum of people.
Zara Customer Care Information
Zara strives to meet any inquiries and feedback from customers because the customer is the heart of their business model. The feedback inspires the team to continue to improve designs, ideas, and trends. If located in the United States, Zara‘s online service can be reached by telephone from Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 7:30 pm EST and on Saturday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm EST at 1-855-635-9272. Listed below are some of the other online services that Zara offers. You may need an account or to register beforehand.
These are the following links below for further assistance from Zara
- This is the general page for all contact information regarding online and in-store inquiries for Zara
- To register for an account with Zara, simply follow this link
- To see the terms and conditions for their policy, read this PDF
- Online Sales E-Mail: To reach Zara online by e-mail, you must fill out an online sales contact form on their website
- 24/7 Online Chat: To reach Zara by online chat, you must have access to a Zara account prior. The chat can be found here
- Store Locator: To find a Zara near you, the store locator is at your convenience here
Their mailing address is:
500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 400
10110 NEW YORK, NY
You can follow them on all of their social media sites below on: