QVC, a subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation, is a multi-channel retailer selling product in a variety of categories including fashion, beauty, jewelry, home, garden, and electronics. Its name, QVC, is an acronym for quality, value, and convenience. It is the brainchild of Joseph M. Segel, an American entrepreneur and founder of the Franklin Mint Corporation—a mail order company that sells commemorative coins.
Established in 1986, QVC is headquartered in West Chester Pennsylvania. The company has broadcast operations in France, Germany, Italy, Japan, China and the UK. Although widely known for its 24-hour home shopping channel, the company also has e-commerce sites mobile apps. Additionally, it sells products in outlet stores in Pennsylvania. The company has distribution centers in Pennsylvania, Virginia, California, North Carolina and South Carolina. The company’s original backer, Comcast, was the majority shareholder in the company. It later sold its shares to Liberty Media Corporation.
QVC customer support service
Over the years QVC has cornered the home shopping market by relating to consumers using a talk-show format to sell its products. In other words, they offer information about a product as opposed to using the hard-sell, low-price approach. With nearly 95% of their customers giving them the highest ranking on a 7-point scale, QVC prides itself on excellent customer service.
The company staffs customer service representatives in Virginia, Texas and Florida. They can be reached toll-free by telephone at 888-345-5788, any day of the week from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. ET. You may also contact them at 800-367-9444. Additionally, QVC offers a chat option to speak with a representative during those time frames as well. A variety of links are provided below to help you reach them, if the need arises.
Use the following websites to get assistance from QVC:
- The first place to start is on their FAQs page. Although they have several FAQs, this is the main page. It has a lot of useful information and answers the most commonly asked questions.
- There is also a FAQ page for services that gives you information on everything from ordering to shipping and returns.
- For information about obtaining a Qcard, financing options or how to make payments use this link.
- For questions about your account, purchasing gift cards, and technical issues, click here.
- To check order status, you will need to sign into your account. Then you can keep track of your order.
- To e-mail customer service, go here.
QVC headquarters is located at:
1200 Wilson Drive,
West Chester, PA 19830
Checks and money orders should be sent to:
PO Box 1900
West Chester, PA 19830
You can follow QVC on their social media accounts: