Qatar Airways was officially established in the year 1993 and soon became known around the world as the national carrier for the State of Qatar. This company expanded quite quickly, especially after the Emir of Qatar ordered a re-structuring of the company in 1997, after which the company acquired new Airbus A300 A7-ABN planes. In 2003, Qatar Airways had its first dedicated cargo aircrafts, and by 2005 the company added over 60 new Airbus A350XWB aircrafts to their international fleet.
The company has grown extensively over the years, and it currently offers customers services to over 150 destinations around the world on their over 170 aircraft fleet. Qatar Airwaves has also made headlines for its eco-consciousness, especially in 2009 when it became the first company to fly a commercial plane using natural gas. This international flag carrier is currently based in the Hamad International Airport in Qatar, and it has won countless international awards for its world-class customer service.
Qatar Ailines customer care service
Befitting a company that has such a reputation for high quality customer service, it is very easy to get in touch with Qatar Airways if you have any problems with your flight. If you are a U.S. resident, the best number to have in your back pocket if you ever want to get in contact with Qatar Airways’ Customer Relations division is (202) 719-9044. This number is for the Customer Relations office for Qatar Airways in New York, NY. This particular office is opened from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays. It is closed on the weekends.
Since Qatar Airways is such an international behemoth, it is hard to know where in the world you will be needing to reach their customer care staff. Below is a list of helpful links that will give you all the information you could possibly need on Qatar Airways contact information. However, if you want to know one toll free number to reach the Qatar international customer service division you should remember (877) 777-2827. This toll-free number operates Mondays-Fridays 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays-Sundays 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Here are a few links to help you figure out how best to get into contact with Qatar for your particular needs:
- This link will take you to a page where you can send an electronic message to the Qatar Airways team. This is a quick and easy way to send of a complain to the staff.
- Here you will find the official FAQ page for Qatar Airways. There are literally hundreds of questions here concerning everything from reservations to pet policies and beyond.
- If you are looking to tailor your feedback request to Qatar Airways, then this link may be helpful for you. This is an official feedback page from Qatar Airways’ website, and you can follow the links here to figure out how to get information on upcoming flights, missing baggage, and more.
- This is Qatar Airways official contact details search engine. All you have to do is punch in your desired country and you will find all the addresses of different ticket agencies, customer care offices, and telephone numbers.
- This is the Yelp’s review of Qatar Airways official New York Customer Relations office. There are office hour details listed here as well.
The official mailing address for Qatar Airways is:
PO Box 22550
Fax: +974 4022 5336
If you are in the USA, Qatar Airways says that you can use this address as well:
Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75
U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20590