Currently headquartered in London, England, HSBC is a British financial institution that is the fourth largest bank in the world. Founded in the late 1800s in China, the acronym refers to the “Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation”. It has now expanded to over 4,000 locations in seventy-one countries all over the world on six continents.
They are listed on all major stock exchange markets (London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris) and have over 200,000 shareholders spread throughout those markets. They believe in building long-term relationships with customers in order to serve their international banking needs.
HSBC Customer Care Information
HSBC considers its customers their first priority. If you live in the US, you can call them toll-free at 1-800-975-4722. Hours of availability are Monday through Friday 8am – 9pm ET, Saturday 8am-4:30pm ET. In addition, you can access one or more of the available links below for more information in specific areas. Contacting HSBC by phone or using some of the links below may require having your account information handy, including your account number, ATM/debit card, credit card, or social security number.
- HSBC can be contacted by email by sending a message through their contact form.
- Search for a banking location using this branch locator
- This link is the complete list of contact numbers and information for various accounts, including personal banking, business banking, premier and advance accounts, as well as personal mortgage & loans, credit cards, ATMs, and more. It’s a good place to start, especially if you have a specialized account.
- This is a link to HSBC’s FAQ page for their US banks. It’s a good place to start if you have general questions. They are organized by category to make it easy to use.
- This link allows you to search for HSBC locations, ATMs, and mortgage offices near you. Just enter your city and state or zip code and nearby locations will be listed.
- Use this link to access convenient online calculators to calculate estimated payments for your home mortgage, life insurance, retirement, or savings accounts.
Their mailing address is:
HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
P.O. Box 2013
Buffalo, NY 14240