Established in the 1980s by Charlie Ergen, Candy Ergen, and their partner Jim DeFranko, Dish Network revolutionized customer access to television broadcasts. The first satellite was launched from China in 1995. Initially burdened with large C-band dish antennas, Dish now gives customer smaller, less intrusive dish antennas. This has allowed Dish Network to become more accessible. Dish is now available throughout the country and currently serves millions of customers.
Dish prides itself in being an innovative company providing multiple state-of-the-art options to its clients. Services offered include channel packages, the internet, and home phone. Dish gives access to Bonus options include Hopper TV, a DVR service that allows customers to record their favorite shows. Customers who have Hopper also have the option of Hopper Go which allows access to shows while on the go.
Dish Network Customer Service Information
For any questions or concerns, contact Dish’s customer service department. For convenience, there are multiple contact options available. Customer Service is offered by telephone 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. by calling 1(855)409-1757. Customer service may also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical issues contact the Technical Support line. Technical support is available 24/7 by calling 1(800)333-3474.
Another option offered by Dish.com is a forum. Customers can go to the forum to ask questions or use the search option to see if their question has been asked and answered. The forum may be a good place to begin for any common questions. Use this link to access the Dish.com forum.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to find a local retailer. This link should be used to find a Dish retailer near you.
- Use this link to access an established Dish account. This site gives access to account information, options for changing services, and online bill pay options.
- This link gives access to business solutions offered by DISH.
- Use this link to access information regarding Latino DISH options.
- Use this link to compare DISH to cable.
- This link compares DISH to DirectTV
- This link compares the different channel packages offered by DISH
If you need to contact the company via snail mail, the Dish Network Headquarters Address is:
9601 S. Meridian Blvd.
Englewood, CO 80112